Priority areas of economics and social sphere in the Program of the Development of the FRC “KazSC RAS”
Technologies and materials
Quality of life
Each of the areas is presented in the Strategy of the Scientific and Technological Development of the Russian Federation, the National Technological Initiative, and the “Tatarstan 2030” program
Priority topics of the basic research at the FRC “KazSC RAS” within the State task
The Research Program for the Development of the FRС “KazSC RAS” is not formed as a compilation of “mono-profile” topics of individual institutions but presents interdisciplinary topics of the basic and applied research in four priority areas.
The implementation of each topic is provided by the collaboration of the scientific departments of the Federal Research Center.
There are nine topics grouped by priority areas.
Names of the priority topics, their leaders and participating institutions
- Development of the scientific foundations of molecular design of biologically active compounds, elaboration of the means of diagnostics and treatment of diseases of plants, animals and humans.
Research participants: Arbuzov Institute of Organic and Physical Chemistry and Tatar Research Institute of Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science
Leader: Director of the FRC «KazSC of RAS», Full member of RAS O.G. Sinyashin
- Development of intellectual systems and functional materials for nano- and biotechnologies, the element basis of nanoelectronics and optoelectronics, and devices of energy transformation and storage. Diagnostics of dispersed systems, nanoparticles and materials, including nanomaterials.
Research participants: Arbuzov Institute of Organic and Physical Chemistry and Zavoisky Physical-Technical Institute
Leader: Head of the Arbuzov Institute of Organic and Physical Chemistry, Dr. Sci. A.A. Karasik
- Development of spin physics, spin chemistry and spin technology. Spintronics of superconducting and magnetic topological systems. Development of physical principles of quantum informatics. Coherent and nonlinear optics.
Research participants: Zavoisky Physical-Technical Institute
Leader: Head of the Zavoisky Physical-Technical Institute, Dr. Sci. A.A. Kalachev
- Development of scientific bases of energy-effective, resource-saving and ecologically safe technologies of production and processing of heavy hydrocarbon raw materials as well as transportation, distribution and using energy resources.
Research participants: Institute of Power Engineering and Advanced Technologies, Arbuzov Institute of Organic and Physical Chemistry, and Institute of Mechanics and Engineering
Leader: Deputy Director of the FRC «KazSC RAS», Dr. Sci. V.N. Shlyannikov
- Development of mechanics of multiphase media, aerohydroelastic systems and nonlinear mechanics of non-rigid solid state with applications in mechanical engineering and power engineering.
Research participants: Institute of Power Engineering and Advanced Technologies, and Institute of Mechanics and Engineering
Leader: Head of the Institute of Mechanics and Engineering, Corresponding member of RAS D.А. Gubaidullin
- Development of the genome and postgenome investigations for elucidating molecular mechanisms of functioning of living systems and the creation of organisms with predetermined properties.
Research participants: Kazan Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics, and Tatar Research Institute of Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science
Leader: Full member of RAS А.N. Grechkin
- Biomacromolecules and bioregulators: biosynthesis, structure, mechanisms of intracellular signaling and intercellular interactions. Bioconversion and creation of innovative products based on biopolymers from plant raw materials.
Research participants: Arbuzov Institute of Organic and Physical Chemistry, Kazan Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics, and Tatar Scientific Research Institute of Agriculture
Leader: Full member of RAS Е.Е. Nikolsky
- Development of the new-generation agriculture and agrotechnology systems providing the preservation of soil fertility, the efficient application of the natural resource potential of agricultural landscapes and production of predetermined quantity and quality of agricultural products.
Research participants: Tatar Research Institute of Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science
Leader: Head of the Tatar Research Institute of Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science, Dr. Sci. I.А. Yapparov
- Mobilization of genetic resources of plants and animals, creation of innovations providing the production of biologically valuable products, forage and forage essentials with the maximum safety for the human health and the environment.
Research participants: Tatar Scientific Research Institute of Agriculture
Leader: Head of the Tatar Scientific Research Institute of Agriculture, Dr. Sci. М.Sh. Tagirov